Saturday, October 8, 2011

mac attack!

                           I                                                                                       my macbook!

Wally bought it for me for Mother's Day last year, insisting it would make my life easier as I organized my photos and banking and notes and calendars and stuff in one easy spot.

Actually, I'm sure he was just tired of all the little "piles" of stuff I'm famous for hiding in various spots around the house.


It has worked out well for me. And it has really cut down on the clutter. 

But sometimes I just need to make a quick note to myself so I will write on a "post it" note (the BEST non electric thing ever invented) and stick said note on my keyboard, to remind me to take care of it later when I'm using my computer.



This morning Wally came into the kitchen and sat down at the table in front of MY macbook. He said, "This is just wrong...I'm going to make you a document if you can't figure out how to put this on your NOTEPAD."

And he did just that: he transposed all my sticky notes into a document or two, saved them to my desktop and crumpled up all my sticky papers and threw them in the (literal;not virtual) TRASH!

"There" he said as he closed the macbook lid, "Now Steve Jobs can rest in peace."


I'm glad that's taken care of; I'd hate to be the reason for any eternal restlessness.



2 comments:

  1. you're way more advanced than i am. i don't even know how to turn on my mac most days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bahaa...Dad has to have a sense of humor after all these years with a bunch of absent minded females!!

    ReplyDelete