Tuesday, September 20, 2011

i love my fridge!!

I love my new fridge! It has a stainless steel front and it looks classy. It also has the fridge part on top and so everything is higher and there are fewer incidents of "male refrigerator blindness." The bottom mount freezer allows for easy and convenient stowage. Overall this machine is just a great fridge. 


The old fridge FROZE anything that was near the sides or back, greatly reducing capacity. The ice maker was finicky and the water dispenser gummed up after a time.


But there's one thing the old fridge would allow me to do that the new fridge won't...


I could stand with the fridge door open and eat out of the fridge for hours with no noticeable consequence. The old fridge allowed for late night snacks and early morning chow downs without complaint.


If I leave the door open on the new fridge for more than ONE MINUTE, it will beep! If I don't close the door immediately, it will gve me a few seconds to comply and then the beeping increases in volume and intensity!!!


I am reminded that I shouldn't be eating out of the fridge and the SLEEK, CLASSY FRIDGE ignites all the guilt and remorse that goes with trying to sneak a treat undetected.


So "thanks for nothing, Fridge!"

1 comment:

  1. Tee hee. I need one of those beeps...but maybe not until after baby. I am constantly hungry hungry hungry!!

    ReplyDelete