Wednesday, January 19, 2011

huh?


In the early morning hours when I can't sleep, I often get out of bed and fire up the little macbook pro and "surf" the web. That's about all the surfing I can handle these days. I look up recipes and books I'd like to read. I research movies and musicals I'd like to see. I also check out seat sales to places that are WARM!

This morning when I opened my email, I was thrilled to see "air canada seat sale" in the subject line. I opened it up immediately and was thrilled to see lower one way fares to a number of destinations. I clicked the box for one way from Calgary (YYC).

Here's what I found:

Calgary to Cranbrook $209
Calgary to Honolulu $209

Duuhhh?!?!? You choose......

2 comments:

  1. bahahaha...this made my day!! i hope you took the honolulu flight to come and visit meee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! Is that round trip? That is like how much a ticket costs me from Portland!! Sweet deal!

    ReplyDelete