Monday, August 20, 2012

...and then there was mary kay

So I've been "friends on" with Christian and the girls for quite some time. There is no doubt about the quality of the dior line of mascara. But the price still ticks me off.


Earlier this summer, shortly after I used the food money for mascara, and right before another trip to Portland, my friend called and asked if I wanted to buy any Mary Kay. Now I was in a previous relatioship with Mary because my daughter was once a rep and I loved the cosmetics. I'd just gotten away from it when Diana no longer sold it.
( And remember that I'm not much into make up...haha )



So I ordered some things that I usually get and then I went out on a limb and decided to try some items that my friend suggested.

And it's so GOOD! I'm all over the new mascara and happier than ever with my wimpy lashes. 




I haven't abandoned Christian entirely but my new friend Mary leaves me a little bit of cash to buy food. It's a tough call but I'm prepared to make it. We'll just have to see how long these boots last...



1 comment:

  1. i'm still a big fan of christian dior, too...but alas i haven't bought it in years because i even have a tough time justifying $10 for mascara haha

    ReplyDelete