Friday, March 9, 2012

adventures in diagramming


Little Logan has been convalescing for the last couple of weeks. His little inscisions (from the surgery) have required soaking a few times a day. Diana decided that he was just too little to soak in the tub (or the baby bathtub, for that matter). So she got out the popcorn bowl and tried it on for size. It was a perfect fit for a perfect little dude!

Have I mentioned, he's little? ...and stinkin' adorable?


little logan chillin' in his custom tub

This photo generated a variety of responses but nothing as creative as the Venn Diagram designed by Uncle Dylan.
Way to go boys!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Seriously it was so funny to see what Dylan did. I wouldn't expect anything less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that that was the popcorn bowl! Logan is still teeny then. Oh I can't wait to see him again. Love his round belly and beautiful big eyes.

    ReplyDelete